Chef Brian Poe is offering new brunch dishes at Bukowski Tavern. If you brunch and brunch hard, check out Chef Poe new offerings at Bukowski Tavern in Cambridge! If you missed it, I recently posted Chef Poe’s brunch offering at TipTap Room here.
- Chips (homemade sweet potato chips, prosciutto, onion strings + green kosho tabasco – $8)
- Cauliflower (celery root, cauliflower chips, charred cauliflower, creamed kefir and onion – $6
- Sweet Tater Tots (sage maple butter, French sea salt – $9)
- Fontina Bites (Prosciutto-wrapped fontina cheese, corn sauce – $9)
- Grilled Corn (chipotle aioli, Cotija cheese, lime – $4.95)
- Grilled Caesar (parmesan toasted croutons, dressing – $11.95)
- Summer Salad (mixed greens, watermelon, strawberries, feta, roasted pistachios, dried cranberry champagne vinaigrette – $11.95)
- Heirloom Tomato Salad (heirloom beefsteak tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, balsamic vinaigrette – $11.95)
- Buk Breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast – $10.95)
- Signature (basil pesto portabella, tomato, brie cheese, cherry tomatoes, truffle – $12.95)
- White Trash Cheese Chilequiles (flour tortillas casserole, white trash cheese dip, weenies, jalapenos, topped with fried egg – $12)
- Moons Over My Dilla (breakfast quesadilla stuffed with Velveeta, ham, fried egg, salsa fresca & Poe’s taco hell sauce – $10)
- Buk Burger (tomato, onion, pickle, lettuce, cheese, veal demi – $12.95; with an egg -$ 14.95)
- Avocado Burger (black beans, potatoes, black quinoa, cilantro lime crema – $12.95; with an egg – $14.95)
- Crab Cake Sandwich (poached egg, serrano chile- cilantro crab cake, mango hazelnut puree on a bun – $13.95).
- Waffle (blackberry jalapeño jam, lemon whipped cream – $12.95)
- French Toast (marshmallow fluff, Nutella & maple, strawberry mint salsa – $12.95)
Bukowski Tavern is open for brunch service on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm until 2:30pm.
ABOUT BUKOWSKI TAVERN – CAMBRIDGE:
Landmark watering hole Bukowski Tavern in Cambridge’s Inman Square is Chef Brian Poe’s fourth venture with the Wilcox Hospitality Group (Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake; The Tip Tap Room; Estelle’s), alongside proprietor Suzi Samowski. After undergoing major renovations, Bukowski Tavern reopened in January of 2015 with refreshed look and menu under the direction of Chef & Owner Brian Poe. From Chef Poe’s open kitchen comes an expansive menu of beer snacks, taters and tots, salads, burgers and hotdogs. For those looking to imbibe, Bukowski Tavern has 36 draft lines as well as an additional 100 beers available by the can and bottle. The cocktail menu is rooted in the classics with innovative updates. Bukowski Tavern is located at 1281 Cambridge Street in Inman Square, Cambridge. For more information, please call 617.497.7077 or visit www.bukowskitavern.net/cambridge-2. Follow Bukowski Tavern in Cambridge on Facebook at /BukowskiCambridge and Twitter at @BuksCambridge.