Recently renovated and reopened, Jerry Remy’s Fenway is the ultimate location for weekend brunching and cheering on your favorite football teams this season, with games playing simultaneously on the 30 state-of-the-art HD TVs, including the “Screen Monster.”
The menu, broken down by “Egg Specialties” and “Off the Griddle”, features both savory and sweet brunch items such as Southern-inspired Chicken & Biscuits, Lobster Benedict, and indulgent Bananas Foster French Toast.
For those seeking a hair of the dog, purchase a $5 Tito’s Vodka cocktail and head over to the build-your-own Bloody Mary bar to garnish and spice your cocktail according to your taste with bacon strips, Old Bay spice and the usual suspects like horseradish and celery.
- Three Eggs Any Style* home fries and toast. Choice of bacon, sausage or Canadian bacon 10
- Eggs Benedict* poached eggs, hollandaise sauce with grilled Canadian bacon, home fries and fresh fruit 11
- Lobster Benedict* our eggs benedict with succulent tender lobster, home fries, and fresh fruit 19
- Steak and Eggs* grilled sirloin tips, three eggs your way, home fries, and toast 15
- Chicken & Biscuits Southern fried over buttermilk biscuit, mashed potato covered with our sausage gravy 12
- Corned Beef Hash Skillet* poached eggs, hollandaise sauce over our house made hash, and rye toast 12
- Fresh Fruit Plate & Berry Smoothie sliced seasonal fruit and house-made mixed berry smoothie 8
Off the Griddle
- Bananas Foster French Toast mascarpone stuffed challah, bananas, caramel and powdered sugar 11
- Traditional French Toast thick cinnamon battered challah, powdered sugar, and side maple syrup 9
- Traditional Pancakes buttermilk recipe topped with strawberry sauce and side maple syrup 9
- Jerry’s Pancakes choose from either fresh blueberry, strawberry or chocolate chip; topped with whipped cream, powdered sugar and side maple syrup 10
- Canadian bacon
- Home Fries
- Berry Smoothie
- Biscuit with Gravy
- White, Marble Rye, Multi-Grain Toas
- English Muffins
Jerry Remy’s Fenway, located at 1265 Boylston Street, is open daily from 11:00am to 2:00am; the kitchen is open until 10:00pm. For more information, please visit www.remysfenway.com or ‘like’ Jerry Remy’s Fenway on Facebook.