Legal Crossing DTX
558 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111
Legal Crossing (LX) is offering a refreshed menu with new creations from land and sea in Downtown Crossing. In addition to featuring tried-and-true favorites from all of the Legal Sea Foods concepts, Legal Crossing also serves up signature items exclusive to its location as well as seasonal menu features.
- Crispy Salmon in a sake marinade ($6)
- Portuguese Style Fish Cakes, which pairs salt cod with a smoked tomato remoulade ($8)
- Lobster Rangoon with apple gastrique ($4 each)
- Persian Cucumbers with sesame chili vinaigrette ($5)
Plates to Share: Seafood
- Mussels with bacon, fennel cream and leaks ($10)
- House Smoked Salmon served with brioche toast points and mustard apple cream ($11)
Plates to Share: Meats
- Herb Crusted Lamb Loin with fate relish and squash hash ($15)
- Confit Turkey Wing with herbed lemon yogurt sauce
- LX Charcuterie Board, the chef’s selection of seafood, meat and accoutrements ($16)
- Scotch Egg with chickpea ragout and crispy kale ($6)
Plates to Share: Vegetables & Grains
- Roasted Beet & Kale Salad topped with pecans, blue cheese and an apple-orange vinaigrette ($8)
- Butternut Risotto finished with a 12-year balsamic and Anjou pear chutney ($8)
- Crispy Polenta with tomato fondue and fontina cream ($7)
- Roasted Cod with butternut squash gnocchi, butternut cream and Swiss chard ($27)
- Seared Sea Scallops with wild mushroom risotto, chanterelles and sunchoke chips ($33)
- Butter Poached Lobster with mushroom leek pudding, choucroute and lobster cream (MP)
- Tuna Steak (MP), paired with chef-selected seasonal sides.
Legal Crossing is open daily from 11am to 2am.
ABOUT LEGAL SEA FOODS:
Legal Sea Foods was founded more than 60 years ago by George Berkowitz when he opened a small fish market in Inman Square, Cambridge. Today President & CEO Roger Berkowitz leads the company toward continued growth and diversification. With more than 30 restaurants up and down the East Coast, Legal Sea Foods has earned scores of honors and awards (its clam chowder has been served at every presidential inaugural since 1981) and proudly carries its well-earned reputation as the nation’s finest seafood restaurant. For more information about Legal Sea Foods and its locations, please visit www.legalseafoods.com. Follow Legal Sea Foods on Facebook and Twitter.