Gifts I enjoy giving for any occasion are ones with meaning or helps give back to the community. Proceeds from gifts purchased help some of the listed non-profit organizations to continue to offer key services such as job training or housing to those in need.
Haley House Bakery Cafe helps men and women by providing several transitional opportunities such as job-training and housing. The following gifts are available for purchase here: Haley House Holiday Gifts
- Gingerbread Box with 20 Gingerbread Men
- Cookie Variety Box with 4 Chocolate Chip, 4 Oatmeal, 4 Coconut Shortbread, 4 Gingerbread, and 1 Decorated Star Cookie
- Pies are available in Pumpkin, Apple Crumb, Sweet Potato, Blueberry Crumble, and Pecan
- Wild Flavor cookbook by Haley House Founding Chef, Didi Emmons
- Haley House T-shirts available in green and brown
Rosie’s Place works closely with poor and homeless women. The Women’s Craft Cooperative has a great selection of pins, cufflinks, bookmarks, keychains crafted by women artists who earn salaries from their creative pieces. To view their wide selection of gifts, please visit: The Women’s Craft Cooperative
Pine Street Inn provides outreach, housing, and stabilization to almost 10,000 men and women annually. Holiday cards are available in individual boxes of 10 cards with envelopes. Customized cards are also available here: Pine Street Inn Holiday Cards
Another great holiday gift of giving is to donate directly to a non-profit organization with a cause close to the recipient’s heart. Non-profit organizations accept donations in honor or on behalf of family and friends.
How will you be gifting this year?