Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake
384 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Burrito Bowl V (21+ event)
Saturday, February 6, from 1:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.
$20 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
Reserve Tickets via EventBrite: www.burritobowl5.eventbrite.com
On Saturday, February 6, Brian Poe will kick off Burrito Bowl V at Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake. This culinary competition brings together some of Boston’s best chefs to determine whose burrito creation reigns supreme. In honor of the following day’s Super Bowl 50, each chef will create a signature burrito reflecting the city of their favorite NFL team. Each burrito creation will be served up “bowl-style” and rated by attendees as well as special guest “referees” including NESN’s “Dining Playbook” co-host Jenny Johnson, Zagat Boston editor Scott Kearnan and @BostonTweet social media personality Tom O’Keefe.
- Chefs in the running for ultimate burrito brilliance include the following representatives:
- Burrito Bowl IV reigning champion, Villa Mexico Café’s Julie King (Cowboys)
- El Centro’s Allan Rodriguez (Patriots)
- El Pelón’s Jim Hoben (Rams)
- Commonwealth’s Steve “Nookie” Postal (Dolphins)
- Naco Taco’s Amanda Howell (Eagles)
- LOCO Taqueria & Oyster Bar’s Matt Drummond (Cardinals)
- Tremont 647’s Andy Husbands (Seahawks)
- The Tip Tap Room’s Emmett Ledbetter (Broncos)
ABOUT POE’S KITCHEN AT THE RATTLESNAKE:
Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake debuted in the spring of 2009. With over 20 years’ experience under their belt as a bar and nightlife destination, the Rattlesnake Bar and Grill enlisted the culinary expertise of Chef Brian Poe to redesign the menu, adding his creative and fresh take on the flavors of the Americas. Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake features outdoor dining on their roof-deck and al fresco on Boylston Street, as well as private function space in Venom. Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake is located at 384 Boylston Street in Boston. For more information, please visit www.poeskitchen.com or call 617.859.8555. Follow Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake on Facebook and Twitter.