City Tap House
10 Boston Wharf Road
Boston, MA 02210
Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm
Boston’s newest beer paradise City Tap House will debut brunch service this weekend, January 7 and 8. To complement its impressive 100-deep beer list inclusive of 60 selections on draught, City Tap will dish out a menu of both healthful and hangover delights that are sure to please all palates.
The menu encourages social dining and experimentation and features a trio of categories that are designed for sharing including “Vegetables & Spreads,” “Wood Fired Pizzas” and “For the Table.” Highlights from the communal offerings include:
- Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower with cardamom honey, scallions and peanuts ($9)
- The Hangover pizza with country sausage gravy, cheddar, fried egg, caramelized onions and breakfast potatoes ($13.50)
- Tartufo pizza with roasted portobellos, taleggio cheese and truffle that is topped with a sunny side egg ($18)
- Corn & Crab Hushpuppies with citrus remoulade and honey-thyme butter ($14).
- The Big Chick with southern fried chicken breast, sausage gravy, smoky bacon, a buttermilk biscuit, fried egg and breakfast potatoes ($14)
- Roast Pork Hash with crispy pork confit, smoked cheddar, sweet potato, onions, peppers, poached eggs and grilled sourdough ($15)
- Brewer’s Breakfast with two eggs any style, breakfast potatoes, broiled tomato, breakfast sausage and smoky bacon with a choice of toast ($14).
- Avocado & Grapefruit with young arugula, avocado, grapefruit, sweet almonds, feta and ruby red honey vinaigrette
- Tuna Sashimi with julienne cabbage and carrots, mixed greens, pickled cucumber, shiitake mushrooms, wonton crisps and a sesame-chili dressing ($15)
City Tap also offers an array of twists on classic brunch cocktails, like their signature Bloody Mary and Beermosa ($9 each), and 11 HDTVs – including three mammoth 80” screens that frame the bar – for sports aficionados.
ABOUT CITY TAP HOUSE:
For us, craft is everything. “Craft” is most often defined as doing things by hand. But we’d like to be more specific. For us, craft is complex, innovative beers. Craft is food that inspires and surprises the palate. Craft is service that delights and exceeds your expectations. Most importantly, craft means championing love and integrity in every aspect of what we do. Great beer and even better food — for everyone. We’ve been dedicated to that very simple idea since 2010. Please join us at the bar. We’ve been saving you a seat. City Tap House’s Boston outpost is located at 10 Boston Wharf Road, at the corner of Congress Street, in the Fort Point neighborhood. For more information, please call (617) 904-2748 or visit www.boston.citytap.com. Follow City Tap House in Boston on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @CityTapBoston.