75 Union Square
Somerville, MA 02143
10:00 P.M. on Saturday, February 6, 2016 (21+ event)
Specialty beers: $6.50-$10
Complimentary admission – 21+ with proper ID
On February 6, The Independent in Somerville’s Union Square will be home to the Extreme Beer Fest After Party for the second year. Following the final session on Saturday, beer faithful will gather to wet their whistles with some rare and blissfully unique craft suds.
The Indo bar team will tap the kegs to draughts including:
- Smuttynose’s Smuttlabs: Daily Brett, Stallion Imperial Stout and Vunderbar Pilsner
- Allagash Little Brett, Interlude, James Bean and White
- Oskar Blue Droppin Beets; Death by Coconut and Pinner Session IPA
- Ballast Point Mango Even Keel, Ginger Big Eye and Sculpin
- Cambridge Brewing Company Flower Child IPA, Blunderbuss Barleywine and Jedi Mind Trick Belgian IPA
- Other Half Brewing Co. Peach-Wood Age and Suparillo
CONNECT: @TheIndo; #EBF2016
ABOUT THE INDEPENDENT:
The Independent, known to regulars as “The Indo,” is a comfortable neighborhood restaurant and pub located in the heart of Union Square, Somerville. Restaurateur Ken Kelly opened The Indo in 2001 and it has become a beloved neighborhood mainstay. Diners come for gastropub-style food that is prepared daily from scratch, using fresh ingredients and the highest level of care. The bars are filled nightly with an eclectic mix of longtime Somerville residents and neighborhood newcomers. Guests enjoy a rotating selection of first-rate craft beer and a seasonally-influenced cocktail menu that features both standards and new trends. The Independent is located at 75 Union Square in Somerville. For more information, please call (617) 440-6022 or visit www.theindo.com. Follow The Independent on Facebook and Twitter at @TheIndo.